Pitfalls around employment policies are great and appointing the wrong applicant can be an expensive exercise. CareerWorx will assist you to acquire and appoint the right person into the right job. Applicants are sourced from an in-house database, the internet, printed media, and from a national network. We recruit permanent staff on all levels, ranging from senior management to entry level. CareerWorx use recruitment techniques, which grant all applicants equal chances to apply for a specific position.
- Receive notification of a vacancy within your origination
- Arrange a briefing session to obtain all relevant job and organizational requirements
- Source the best applicants through various techniques
- Interview the best candidates (interviews on higher levels are conducted in conjunction with practicing specialist in the related fields) example financial position a practicing Chartered accountant will do a technical skills interview and report
- Draft an in-depth personality report and CV for the short listed candidates
- Check references on all final candidates to understand them better
- Verify Qualifications, criminal records, credit worthiness, drivers’ licenses if required
- Our clients interview the short listed candidates to verify our analysis
- Our client selects the candidate that they prefer
- We conclude the negotiations with your preferred candidate
- We track the candidate's induction and integration into your organization.
We appreciate that there could be times that you might only want a list of CV’s coupled with a basic placement service. On the other hand, there could be instances where you require a more sophisticated search and headhunting approach. There is also a possibility that you may want something in between.
In terms of fees the range is between 12.5% and 20% of TAR (total annual remuneration package of the candidate) for placements. In order to determine where the rate should fall for each client, we need to assess the needs and range of services required.
Are you tired of receiving irrelevant CV’s from your ad response? Don’t have the time to sort through the thousands of CV’s? Let us take care of your response handling. We have a fully customizable service that allows you to tailor make a package suited to your recruitment budget.
We offer solutions like:
- Loading ads on top job portals
- Short listing relevant candidates who have responded to your adverts
- Screening candidates via questionaire
- Telephonic short listing
- Face to face interviews
- Verification Checks
- Reference Checks
- Setting up of client interviews
- Employment Contract Handling
- NO RECRUITMENT FEES
CV Typing Service
Is your CV sufficiently effective? If you have to ask the question - then the answer is probably 'No'
It should open doors and get you into companies for interviews. At the very least, it should work as a magic spell that makes Recruitment Agencies want to interview you and act as your Broker, or Agent. Once you’re face to face with a possible employer - then it’s up to you!
The big thing is how to get to that stage; and that’s not the easiest thing to do. Unless you are really clued up on these things, it’s so much easier to make a mess of it – causing you to miss out on a fantastic career opportunity! Rather get the help of a specialist to do this for you. It will certainly improve your chances at being favourably considered for employment.
Let Resumeworx take the CV stress away from your career search. You’ll be glad you did! Call us today and get your CV reformatted!
You might have heard that the South African Police Service, Criminal Record Centre (SAPS CRC) has discontinued Criminal Name Clearance checks. After the discontinuation of the Criminal Name Clearance checks, a criminal check will have to be accompanied by an electronic set of the candidate’s fingerprints. This electronic criminal check will be done through SAPS AFIS (South African Police Service Automated Fingerprint Identification System). Research has shown that up to 50% more “possible criminal records” are found on AFIS.
We are registered and certified biometric officers and can assist with criminal checks at a small fee of R200.
We provide a number of accredited and non-accredited training programs in a variety of fields. Whether you require soft skills and management training or more technical training, give us a call and we’ll send you a list of all our training programs.